The convicted poachers always seem to stick to together…..

Elite

WKR
20ce8f77be270985b585a5e932e05e4d.jpg

Convicted poaching outfit guiding a convicted poacher…. I would imagine this hunt was ethical…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
Heck just be happy he shot the right deer. Unlike his antelope hunt. I should have downloaded that before he jerked it from youboob.

I never heard about that one…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalvinMax

FNG
I am “one of the dumb” but it seems to me that hunting influencers have found themselves in a strange loophole for commercial hunting. I understand the wild differences of scale but it’s interesting to me that the need to produce animals incentivizes crappy behavior regardless of the mechanism for how the dollars are accrued. Especially when, in reality, videos about anything other than killing animals is kind of the only place to go with the hunting section of outdoor film making anymore. The “watch this super cool guy or crew of people kill this massive animal” was kind of played out by the time we stopped buying those vhs tapes decades ago.

Aside all that, as someone who doesn’t get to hunt enough, I think there may be a certain darkness to having to constantly produce trophy class animals to keep up your career. The pursuit may be its own kind of punishment.

CorbLand

WKR
Heck just be happy he shot the right deer. Unlike his antelope hunt. I should have downloaded that before he jerked it from youboob.
That one was a classic and if you ever find a copy of that, please send it to me.

I see one of the guys in that video around and I have always wanted to ask him about it.