Tent options for 6'4" ?

Any of you guys that are 6''4" finding the Big Agnes 2 man lightweight tents long enough for you? I'm considering the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2, Scout UL2 or the Mountainsmith Mountainshelter LT. The Fly Creek spec leads me to believe it would be a little short with the taper. Would like to stay under $400 and close to 2 pounds.

Bmcox86

WKR
Look at some of the tarptents, some of them are like 90inches long, around 2 lbs and under 4. The squall to might work

drthornton

Lil-Rokslider
I am 6'4" and found the same thing when I was searching. I ended up with a Sierra Designs Vapor Light XL 2(I think its 93" long). I also looked at Hilleberg Akto. The trick for us tall guys is finding regular style framed tents way long or tents with up vertical+ ends.

I use a megatarp at 6'4. The akto will be a little short and so will the ba tents unless you go with the Slater. Check out tarptent I have no experience with them but I hear they work for big guys. I think littlebuf uses one and he's a big sucker

E Wa Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
At 6'6" I feel your pain, I went with the Sierra design s flash tent a little heavier than you want but it will fit. I got the 3 and puts the weight at 5 lbs. It would also be in your budget

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm 6'6". This past weekend Evan and I used my BA CS UL4 and it was awesome for two people. Worth the weight penalty for two. For one........I'm still searching as the CS UL2 was too small for my liking. I have a Tarptent Rainshadow 2 that I'll sell you, has been seam sealed and set up but hasn't been used.