Teacher of the Year Award

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member

Grumman

WKR
He would get my vote. Kudos to the kids they looked very engaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwatts

WKR
Man that's awesome. Kids need to learn these kinds of skills. A lot of them don't have the opportunity to learn them at home either.

You beat me to the punch Kyle. I posted the link to this article a few hours ago not realizing you had posted it earlier. Brian Mason is my son's AP biology teacher. According to the article, F&G gives out a few handfuls of these tags every year for educational purposes, and then the meat is donated.

Last edited:

AKBorn

WKR
So awesome, thanks for posting! Brian is one of the Moderators (or perhaps Administrator) of the Alaska Outdoors Directory site, and has posted lots of good hunting stories there.

OP
SLDMTN

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
So awesome, thanks for posting! Brian is one of the Moderators (or perhaps Administrator) of the Alaska Outdoors Directory site, and has posted lots of good hunting stories there.

Yep, it’s a shame he’s on a gossip forum not a hunting forum All kidding aside there’s still some killers over there and some great people. The idiots are louder though.

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
Proud Chugiak alumni here. Awesome job planning and coordinating this Brian! Great idea and I'm sure it was a great learning experience, especially by the kids who aren't from hunting type households.

keller

WKR
Great job!!! all kids need to be educated on where meat comes from. hopefully to keep them from misinformation from the other side trying to lure them over.

AKBorn

WKR
Yep, it’s a shame he’s on a gossip forum not a hunting forum All kidding aside there’s still some killers over there and some great people. The idiots are louder though.

No doubt! I stopped posting hunting stories over there, but still pop over to check out the hunting stories and stay away from the debates. :)

i teach elementary sped (1st,2nd, 3rd) and in small group love to show some of the boys trailcam pics or footage from phoneskope, they trip out.

other teachers use those rhythm sticks for making beats i just use old sheds.

also this was pretty awesome from a 3rd grader
from a couple years ago
IMG_20180503_075348762 (2).jpg

Last edited: