TBAC Ultra 7 vs Magnus S

I'm a big TBAC believer. I've got Ultras, Dominuses, and Magnuses. For the size and weight, they're best in class (on a bolt gun). Don't run them on gassers. Figure out which size configuration fits each rifle the best and don't look back. My cans don't get swapped around.

OP
B

btb1983

FNG
In my opinion, I think the ultra 7 is a better choice for a hunting rifle. I really like mine, I’d buy one again without hesitation. I wish I’d gone straight to the TBAC when I got into the silencer game.
That’s what I ended up going with! Are yours direct thread or CB?

Ucsdryder

WKR
You might broaden your search to Otter Creek, Diligent Defense, and if you believe they fixed their CS issues, Dead Air. Lots of great Ti hunting cans out there these days. If you do go TBAC(or any other), try to buy a hub version.
Why would you want the hub on a bolt action? Longer and heavier and more expensive.

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
Why would you want the hub on a bolt action? Longer and heavier and more expensive.
Hub is not any heavier is it?

And it does allow for basically any muzzle brake mounting option. I see the pros for it I guess

Samson7x

WKR

Not necessarily. I use a titanium CB hub interface. Adds maybe 1/8" and weight difference is nill. It just opens the possibility to change in the future if so desired.