Taxidermy time

s1768s

FNG
I started calling the guys that I trust in another city for recommendations and that has worked (most times no quote for timing). Or, I ship or drive it to them. I have finally decided that by the time it shows up my wife will have forgotten about it and is more apt to let it be in the house.

JEck

WKR
That is pretty frustrating. I wouldn’t necessarily be confrontational but understand the pain that it is. I ran into the same problem awhile back and just chose to go with a different guy afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pjd243

FNG
you waited your entire life to harvest your trophy , now waiting one more year is too long ?
my taxidermist buddy uses this line when people cry about timing .
98% of the time a deposit is paid and 1 year later they have their mount.
but
he doesn't over extend his work load and would rather lose a sale than disappoint

TSAMP

WKR
you waited your entire life to harvest your trophy , now waiting one more year is too long ?
but
he doesn't over extend his work load and would rather lose a sale than disappoint

Attachments

• 6wp0v2.jpg
    6wp0v2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 8
OP
IDspud

IDspud

Lil-Rokslider
but
Must not have read the part where he took five years to not do someone’s wood duck before they asked for it back and he didn’t even give his refund back. Or the guy he gave the wrong Elk to… Or the fact that he butchered my wolf hide…