Taxidermist to fix mtn goat.

I’ll have to check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s zimmersmans wildlife in martinsburg pa, they are top notch, honestly one of the best in the world. there is also zimmermans taxidermy in southern pa, but they aren’t nearly as good as the ones in martinsburg pa, just in case you’re wondering. Sorry to see how the goat turned out, I’d be pretty upset.

OP
bascott1

bascott1

WKR
It’s zimmersmans wildlife in martinsburg pa, they are top notch, honestly one of the best in the world. there is also zimmermans taxidermy in southern pa, but they aren’t nearly as good as the ones in martinsburg pa, just in case you’re wondering. Sorry to see how the goat turned out, I’d be pretty upset.
Yeah, wasn’t real happy. Especially with his response to it. But, should have known before I allowed him to do it. So kinda my fault

crich

WKR
Yeah, wasn’t real happy. Especially with his response to it. But, should have known before I allowed him to do it. So kinda my fault
What a shit show hopefully it turns out for you. Sucks that by now the money spent couldve been towards a half body mount. Water under the bridge at this point I suppose.

TWHrunner

Lil-Rokslider
At least you didnt pay. This same thing happened to me on a 20 11/16” black bear I got. The rug looked like it was a juvenile with skinny legs. He couldn’t do much other than to sew back the pieces he had cut off (not lying). 15 years later it’s a conversation piece that I laugh at. The skull quickly becomes the focus of the show and tell.

Print a large photo of that trophy shot with you on the mountain and hang it on the wall. It’s the best trophy anyways.

Cheers.