Talk to your children :(

My nephews 14 year old daughter commit suicide after constant bullying at school and social media. They had put her in s different school and she was in counseling, but the bullying just would not stop. I have said for many years social media is the worse thing that has ever happened. Please talk to your children and grandkids, even it there are no signs of a problem, they tend to keep it locked up inside and there is big part of the problem. Talk to them, and maybe save a life and lots of pain and suffering. this may be the worse thing that has ever happened in my rather large family. So vey sad. :( :(:cry:
Aw man, I just read this and super sorry to hear about your families loss. I have a 16 yo daughter and I can't even imagine the pain associated with something like this. Wishing you and your family strength going forward, and thank you for posting this. Again, so sorry.

grfox92

WKR
I am so sorry for your loss. This is a constant problem once kids hit middle school and other kids have phones.

We had to stop 9 year old from hanging out with his good friend because his parents got him a cell phone. At 9 years old, no parents controls.

We have heard the horror of what goes on on the middle school in our town from the school Police Officer, and made the decision to pull our kids from public school and home school.

Again, so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk