Tactacam 5.0 settings

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
I didn’t see what I was looking for in the search function so thought I would ask. What settings are you guys running with a tactacam 5.0. I’m specifically looking at the slow motion. The default doesn’t seem to slow it down much which I think is 1080 @ 120 FPS. I’m thinking my arrows are getting a little whip to them and trying to slow it down enough to tell. I plan to have my wife stand over my shoulder with a phone but also wanted to try the camera for a better angle.

Wapiti1

WKR
720 240fps custom mode. Sync the camera to the phone and set one of the modes in the app to these settings.

Jeremy

OP
Whitetaildown215

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
I tried that and couldn’t really tell a difference. I’ll try it again tomorrow. They say the iPhone XR has 240fps and its way slower than the tactacam when I set it to that so maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Wapiti1

WKR
My Iphone 11 has 240fps and it is slow enough to see poor arrow flight. The Tactacam should be slow enough as well. I remember that setting being pretty good. That said, it's been a while since I messed with one.

Jeremy