T & K Binocular Harness Giveaway

I'll be going on my first ever Elk hunt this year! 1st Rifle in Colorado. Expectations for crowds and finding elk are in check. I am just excited for the experience and opportunity.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
The hunt I'm most excited for is always my next hunt regardless of what it is :). Hunting was my father's passion and he passed that down to me and I plan to carry that forward. Most of all, I always look forward to Bear season in PA. Nothing beats chasing after those bears up and down the hills of PA!

AK4570

FNG
Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm a first time archery elk hunter this year. Several prior years with a rifle, but this is a whole new ballgame!

Best regards,
John

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
Actually I am most looking forward to hunting this fall with my dad, wife, and hopefully my son. We hunt whitetail in Georgia.
Next year, my wife and I are trying mule deer in Montana. Pumped for that.

eric1115

WKR
My third kid just turned 10 this year, and we didn't draw youth antlerless this year.

4 general season Idaho buck tags is going to mean a lot of hiking and glassing this year!

PXL_20240825_202739504.jpg
Great backpacking and fishing trip with the 3 oldest a couple weeks ago.

lak2004

WKR
Looking forward to my mule deer hunt in early November. Thanks for the opportunity.

cofen380

Lil-Rokslider
Ohio archery whitetails late October! First year with the recurve and couldn’t be more excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks OP!

I drew a rifle tag that goes from Nov 1 through April. Limited public land, but I’m hoping the long season tips the odds in my favor. If I wait long enough, I can get a twofur!