T & K Binocular Harness Giveaway

DuckDogDr

WKR
Thank you for offering this. I am fortunate enough I have 3 trips I’m looking forward to this year… one added last minute

Washington Elk . Always enjoy spending time with my friend and the change of temperature and scenery.

Hitting both the Dakotas in end of October to chase roosters. Been a couple of years since I’ve done this trip with my best friend.. but is a relaxing “no pressure” trip to just hang out and watch dogs do what they were meant to do .

And a different variation of hunting. Annual flounder trip spear fishing in December during the duck split .. works perfect timing wise. Cold water but good visibility

The_Jim

Lil-Rokslider
I got Nebraska MZ pronghorn, Colorado 1st rifle elk, and Nebraska Archery & Rifle deer - If I had to pick one(Thankfully this is American and I don't 💪) hunt it would be the Colorado Elk so I guess that's what I'm most excited for.

Last edited:

Stumpy208

FNG
Idaho general deer. My kid is finally old enough to carry a rifle and a tag this season, so I'm looking forward to helping him get his first muley.

December cow elk hunt with my 13 and 15 y/o boys. They filled tags last year but one of ‘em got a nasty rash from the bino strap hanging on his neck.
4ddea75f9d38076b18d10d240277c19c.jpg

Nevada cow elk the last week of September. I’ve been laid up in the hospital for 4 days now with kidney stones reading the forums and daydreaming about my hunt in between bouts of crippling pain.

Jermh

Lil-Rokslider
Leaving Tuesday for CO for elk so itching to go for that then back home to get after whitetail. Ready to get after it! Appreciate the giveaway!

cb2176

FNG
Grrr

My Quebec moose trip this fall just fell thru. Still planning on elk in Montana for 2025.