T & K Binocular Harness Giveaway

GIVEAWAY

How to enter:

1. Like this post, tag 1 person today, comment why you think you even deserve this, share it, follow it, bop it, tag 5 people tmrw, share 3.5 times two days from now, join the 20 company newsletters that made this all possible, count down from 100, and say "done" as soon as you do the above.

Just kidding.

Just post the hunt you are looking forward to this fall to enter.

Winner gets a binocular harness of their size and color choice, range finder pouch of their size and color choice, admin pouch, and a T-shirt.

I will select someone on September 10th.

Good luck and stay safe out there!

-Tyler

View attachment 757628
It’s refreshing to see good ol Made in USA hunting gear instead of made by child sweatshops in China, on Labor Day! 🇺🇸

WKR

WKR
Love my T&K gear and will continue to do business with yall. I wish the other hunting industry brands would follow your example.

Looking forward to chasing big mule deer bucks in the high desert. November can't come soon enough.

Avgjoe77

FNG
Appreciate you doing the giveaway. I'm looking forward to the whitetail archery season!

BTLowry

FNG
Hopefully draw a Texas public hunt with dad or get a standby position
He will be 78 in Nov so try to go as much as we can while he still can :)

Just going to be Whitetail, Bear, and hogs for me this year. Probably most excited about early season bears. Thanks for the chance!

Man this fall I probably igniting a hunting passion I won't be able to extinguish. I've spent waaay more money on gear I probably could get by without so I could run through the mountains on my first elk hunting in ID. Should be a great time building a relationship with my step son and meeting up with a friend who moved out to ID at the beginning of the year. Spent a lot of time looking at maps and routes and I'm just ready to get mentally depressed by the toughness and they the massive adrenaline hit from arrowing a bull and then the impending dread that will be brought on because I have to hump the animal out of some hellhole.

abbrown

Lil-Rokslider
Special Colorado 2nd season state land bull elk tag with one for Yogi in the back pocket just in case

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
Dad’s muzzleloader elk hunt. He’s been trying to draw the same tag for many years and is getting up there in age so I hope it’s everything he’s been waiting for.

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
October 1st season rifle for elk in CO, looking forward to be hunting with my buddy again this year. I checked out your website, you have some real solid looking gear and thank you for being American made. I'm liking your modular tactical belt..... and the beanie.

Last edited: