WTS SWFA 3-15X42 FFP Mil-Quad

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Alright ladies and gentlemen. I have for sale a very lightly used SWFA 3-15X42 MIL/MIL scope for sale. I bought it “used” (it had never been mounted) and put it on a Tikka 6.5 Creedmoor and then onto my version of a hobbit rifle (.308 Encore with a 16.5” barrel). It will come in the original box and with Butler Creek flip up caps that, as you can see in the pics are fixed with electrical tape.

The main reason for me selling the scope is that due to the very lightweight nature of the rifle it is on and the velocities I am getting from the 16.5” barrel, I am never going to shoot this gun past 300-350 yards. Therefore, I have no need for 1) the magnification, or 2) the dialing ability of this scope. I have a Burris Signature HD scope in the closet that will work just fine in this application as well as shave a few ounces from the overall setup.

As you can see, the scope is in very good condition and there are no scratches on the lenses. It does have very slight ring marks from the rear ring, which I have shown in the last picture. I have hunted with it a few times, but it was all done from box blinds while doing doe-killing duties.

Please read this part as it is important! Considering how many scammers are on the various forums these days, if you are interested in the scope, just send me a PM. Don’t post that you are sending a PM and don’t post that you will take it. If the person that responds to you does it via text or email, it is not me. I will respond via PM first. I also don’t have a problem doing a phone call, Facetime, or Teams call, so again, if whomever you are talking to won’t do that, it isn’t me.

Payment options: PayPal Goods and Services (you add the 3.5%), Venmo, Postal MO, personal check (item will be held until check clears, which is only 2-3 days now with mobile deposits). Again, if whomever you are talking to won’t offer a payment method that allows for buyer protection, it isn’t me.

Price is: $525, shipped and insured
IMG_3469.jpgIMG_3465.jpgIMG_3466.jpgIMG_3467.jpgIMG_3468.jpg