Sold SWFA 1-6x24 HD, 3-9x42 HD & Sportsmatch T084

Status
Not open for further replies.

False_Cast

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All sold.

Prices are shipped in the US via USPS Priority. No trades. PM is best. Thanks.

SWFA 1-6x24 HD. Excellent + condition. Glass is as-new. Never hunted. Probably never taken to the range but I can't recall. This is a backup, as is the 3-9 below, I have one I hunt. Been on my bench for a year. First and original owner. This was mounted in Burris rings with poly inserts so ring marks are minimal to nonexistent. Comes with Butler Creek caps (green 3m tape for fitment). This has the illuminated circle Mil FFP reticle. Fantastic at all powers. Now $650 shipped

SPF SWFA 3-9x42 HD. Mil Quad FFP reticle. Excellent condition. Might have hunted this one for a weekend but that's it. First and original owner. Glass is as-new. Again, this is a backup to another of the same model. First and original owner. Mounted in Burris poly insert rings so minimal to no ring marks. Comes with Butler Creek caps. SPF $575

SPF Sportsmatch T084 rings. Not in packaging but as-new and never mounted. Removed from packaging to degrease for mounting but never did. Comes with arrestor pin and Allen wrench. SPF $60

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.