Sold Swarovski X5 3.5-18x50 4wx reticle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Promises

FNG
Classified Approved
Like new condition with box, paperwork, Swaro flip covers. This is the discontinued non-illuminated model. Trade plus cash for a good condition Swaro Z5 3.5-18/5-25 w/ballistic turret 4w or plex reticle.

$1875 OBO for scope shipped.

IMG_5705.jpg
IMG_5706.jpg
IMG_5707.jpg
IMG_5708.jpg
IMG_5709.jpg
IMG_5710.jpg
IMG_5713.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still available - getting a few nibbles. I’ll take the flip covers off & come down to $1675 if that’s more enticing.

This model only weighs 27 ounces, not bad for 116 MOA vertical travel

$1750 with flip covers ($200+ from Swaro)

$1600 without or still looking to trade for a Swaro Z5 3.5-18/5-25 plex/#4 reticle plus a little cash.

Also trade for rangefinder, binos, rangefinder binos, most 338s cal, RUMs or anything with a short barrel I can run suppressed (-:

I've got a Stainless Stalker II in .338 RUM with perfect bore and talley bases, shot really well but I got a Blaser R8 and the Browning never made it out of the safe. Also an unknown # of Remington Brass and Dies of unknown quality I can check. The reloading stuff was in the garage so humidity may have affected quality. The stock does have a scuff from a saddle scabbard.

If you have interest I'll dig it out and verify.

Sent PM on 338 RUM

I have 2 more of the X5s available. One is same as listed but no box

Other X5i is 3.5-18x50 4w-i reticle (with box)

Both have Swaro flip covers

Also entertain various Leupold VX-HD model or Leica scopes/rangefinder/binos for trades

Sent PM on 338 RUM

I have 2 more of the X5s available. One is same as listed but no box

Other X5i is 3.5-18x50 4w-i reticle (with box)

Both have Swaro flip covers

Also entertain various Leupold VX-HD model or Leica scopes/rangefinder/binos for trades
Replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back