Swarovski turn around time?

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
Sent a pair of ELs in for service and a minor repair. Today they emailed to say they received the glasses and would complete the work and return them in 6-8 weeks. Just wondering what everyone’s experience is with this. Do they usually beat that time or should I expect them back in August?

Dan-o

FNG
I recently did the same thing. I waited patiently and right at 8 weeks, I was preparing to call and check in on the progress and they showed up at my door.

They are usually pretty close in my experience.... I think I have usually got stuff back a little sooner than they tell me, but not much

OP
B

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
Swarovski is a pretty squared away company, should of known their estimate would be accurate. Oh well as long as they are back by September I’m fine. I’ve got others to use in the mean time. Thanks

OP
B

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
They really just needed cleaned, lots of dirt and the adjustments all feel gritty. the left eye cup wouldn't adjust without unscrewing and coming out. I couldn't keep it tight enough.

Bowhuntone

Lil-Rokslider
^^ should be less than 6 if work can be done in USA, 6-8 if they have to send out of country