Sold Swarovski NL Pure 12x42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to sell my NL Pure 12x42's to fund a new shotgun purchase. Buying new from Joel Etchen so I'm not interested in trades. I hate to sell them because they're the most amazing view I've ever seen from binos but I have EL Range TA 10's and EL 8.5x42's that satisfy all of my needs so unfortunately these are the ones that get to go.

These binos are flawless, not a single imperfection on the lenses inside or out. They were cherry picked by a sales manager from the retailer I purchased them at. Bought them on 1/17/23 and they had just received the batch two weeks prior. 2022 serial number. They have only ever been carried in a Marsupial harness or the FSB with lens covers and rain gaurds and never dropped or damaged in any way, I babied these things. Never been on a hunt or anything extreme, only casual birding.

Includes factory box, paperwork, FSB, neck strap (never used), soap and brush kit, all that good stuff.

$3000 shipped gets them. Payment via Zelle, Venmo, USPS MO, or certified/cashiers check. Absolutely no paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_0107.jpeg
    IMG_0107.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.