Sold Swarovski EL 8.5 X 42 W B Binoculars (latest version) with Outdoorsmans Stud

Status
Not open for further replies.

divingpa

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
One of the best binoculars ever made IMO. I've used these for everything from tree stand hunting to glassing out west and typically find animals far before anyone else could. Amazing field of view and small enough to carry everywhere. Only reason I'm selling is because I upgraded to a pair of NL Pure. I kept these hoping that my wife would eventually use them, but no joy.

Great article from GearLab on these, https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/camping-and-hiking/binoculars/swarovski-el-8-5x42

This is a complete package just as I got it, other than the Outdoorsmans Stud I had installed. All straps (never used), paperwork incl. warrantee card and manual etc., lens cleaner, and mounting plugs.

They are in exceptional condition with one exception. There is a < 1/8" ding on the outside of one of the hinges (see pictures). Not even sure how it got there. Does not affect movement of the hinge in any way...purely cosmetic. Glass is in perfect condition!

$1700 PP F&F shipped insured and signature required TYD. You pay the fee if you do not want F&F.
IMG_4406.jpg
IMG_4407.jpgIMG_4408.jpgIMG_4409.jpgIMG_4410.jpgIMG_4411.jpgIMG_4412.jpgIMG_4414.jpgIMG_4413.jpgIMG_4415.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.