Swarovski discounts

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair el12x50 from cabelas, I waited for them to do the 10% off with Cabelas Card purchase, used the active junky link for another 9% cash back, then for being a Black Card Member I get 5% cabelas points back. So in a round about way I got them for 24% off.

1234AveA

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair el12x50 from cabelas, I waited for them to do the 10% off with Cabelas Card purchase, used the active junky link for another 9% cash back, then for being a Black Card Member I get 5% cabelas points back. So in a round about way I got them for 24% off.

Coupon flexing. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressive!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Here's another idea that may or may not work, but did for me.

I received a 20% off discount code from Sportsman's Warehouse. It was sent, I suspect, because I had not purchased anything there is some time. This code would allow me to buy the NL Purse 10x42's for $2400 + tax.

If I used my Well's Fargo Active Cash credit card that is another 2% back, which is ~$50.

Waiting on the card is no guarantee so visit their site and chat them up and politely ask for a 20% off code and you just might get one. All they can do is say no.

The codes usually have restrictions, but it usually is ammo (and sometimes firearms).

Good luck,

Eddie

marktole

WKR
You could become a guide or outfitter and buy it at that price through their program. If you’re desperate enough to save the money.

Wheels

WKR
Keep an eye out for people posting about retailers having sales on this forum. I have posted whenever I see any retailer having a sale, typically they don't last long though. Just recently Reeds Sports had all their optics 20% off, but they pulled Swarovski out of the sale after a day. Luckily, myself and a few others were able to buy at the discount before it was pulled. Gotta be quick when they pop up.

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Talk to cameraland who is a sponsor here on ROKSLIDE as in this site. I would assume they would help..since they are the sponsor here...and with holidays on corner, it'll not be wishful thinking to get some kind of discount.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MThuntr

WKR

I've also purchased discounted Cabelas gift cards...they used to go as high as 11% off but I see most are closer to 5-6% these days.

FYI they only allow 5 gift cards at a time and you can't use gift cards to buy more gift cards however I think they will combine multiple cards if you call customer service.

BWB

FNG
What are you looking for? I have a set of 10x42 EL Range to part with after upgrading to the TA version. PM me if that's something you're interested in.

OP
C

Chirogrow

Lil-Rokslider
What are you looking for? I have a set of 10x42 EL Range to part with after upgrading to the TA version. PM me if that's something you're interested in.
I'm looking to buy the El range with TA. ha