WTS Swarovski BTX, 1.7 Magnifier, Pro Tripod Head, Balance Rail & Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Ostergatan

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UPDATE: AS OF SEPTEMBER 15, 2024: THE BTX is being sent to Swarovski of North America in Cranston RI for an evaluation. Another member of the Rokslide community recently brought to my attention a small (approx 1mm) gap between the green armor jacket and the optic. I checked with SONA and they said there was actually no issue with respect to the integrity of the optic. I have decided, however, to withdraw the BTX and send it to SONA for eval. I want to make sure that everything I am selling is in the best possible condition. I honestly did not notice the gap until it was pointed out to me. So I am posting this update because I think trust between buyers and sellers on this type of platform/forum is extremely important. I should have the BTX available in about 4 to 6 weeks. Thank you.

Hello All,

I am relatively new to Rokslide and have recently sold several Swarovski Optics items. Below are items for sale which will enable you to take your hunt to the next level. Pair your 65, 85, 95 or 115 with this BTX and then have rock steady viewing using the Swarovski Balance Rail on the Pro tripod Head attached to the lightweight and incredibly stable HD CF Manfrotto tripod 055CXv3. Enhance this setup even more with the 1.7x Magnifier. These items have hardly been used and appear as new. All items are complete and are in Swarovski boxes complete with papers.

While my feedback on Rokslide is limited (so far) I have sold a lot of high end Canon photographic equipment on FredMiranda.com. My membership is current. My "handle" is: Milezero00.

Pricing:

BTX 30x35 Eyepiece: 2400.00 WITHDRAWN. (Please see update note at top of this post. Thank you. 9/15/24)
1.7x Magnifier: 350.00 SOLD
Professional Tripod head: 550.00
Balance Rail: 150.00
Manfrotto 055CXv3 Carbon Fiber Tripod: 250.00

All prices are USD. Payment through PayPal add 3% processing fee. Shipping in CONUS only.

Please PM me with any questions or interest through the Tapatalk app. Thanks for taking a look. Your interest is sincerely appreciated.

Photos:

BTX 5.jpegBTX 7.jpeg

ME 1.7x Mag ext box.jpegME 1.7x Mag ext out of box.jpeg

Professional Tripod head 1.jpegProfessional Tripod Head 2.jpeg

Balance Rail 4.jpegBalance Rail 6.jpeg

IMG_8358.jpegIMG_8359.jpeg

Last edited: