Sold Swarovski 65 & 95 Objectives; STX, ATX & BTX Eyepieces; 1.7x Magnifier Ext.; Bal. Rail; Pro Tripod Head; Like New, Boxed, Warranty Cards, Lens Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostergatan

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
UPDATE: September 7, 2024: I am marking this classified "Sold" and will lock this thread. I am going to post a new classified with the remaining items, revised pricing and adding a CF Manfrotto tripod for sale. Thanks for all the interest and excellent transactions. Sincerely Appreciated!

Hello All,

I am new to this site. I am not a dealer. I am a retired sports photographer living in the PNW. Several years ago I purchased new Swarovski Optics equipment intending to expand my interest in photography to wildlife/nature. The Optics equipment has mainly been sitting on a shelf.

It needs to be put to work!

I have sold lots of high end photographic equipment on Fred Miranda. I am hoping to do the same on RokSlide. I can send additional photos if you PM with interest. Everything is complete and boxed. Using PayPal so add 3%. Shipping in US only. Here is the list and pricing (All prices USD):

65MM Objective: 750.00 - SOLD
95MM Objective: 1700.00 - SOLD
STX Eyepiece: 1800.00 - SOLD
ATX Eyepiece: 1950.00 - SOLD
BTX 30x35 Eyepiece: 2850.00. 2475.00
Magnifier/Extender 1.7x for STX/ATX/BTX: 350.00
Balance Rail: 175.00
Professional Tripod Head: 625.00

PM if interested. More photos of each item are available. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_8228.jpeg
    IMG_8228.jpeg
    309.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Swarovski STX eyepiece displayed in open bax.jpeg
    Swarovski STX eyepiece displayed in open bax.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 89
  • ATX eyepiece in box 1.jpeg
    ATX eyepiece in box 1.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 86
  • BTX 5.jpeg
    BTX 5.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 75
  • ME 1.7x MAg ext open box.jpeg
    ME 1.7x MAg ext open box.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Balance Rail 6.jpeg
    Balance Rail 6.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Professional Tripod head 1.jpeg
    Professional Tripod head 1.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Professional Tripod Head 3.jpeg
    Professional Tripod Head 3.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
OP
Ostergatan

Ostergatan

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Package deal.for straight eye piece.. 65mm and the 95mm?!??!

Kasey

Hi Kaseyfield,
I have had a lot of interest and several sales are pending. Let me keep you updated over the next couple of days. Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in my equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ostergatan

Ostergatan

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So what all is still forsale?
Hi Kaseyfield,
The listing is current including a price drop on the BTX. The equipment is probably older than many of the items listed on the forum. The BTX was produced in 2017, for example. However, all of the equipment is in "as new" condition. It has not been used in the field! It has been sitting on a shelf in my closet for several years. Just kept thinking I was going to put the equipment to work. Life and retirement went in a different direction so like I said in the initial post: Time (for the good folks on this site) to put these items to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.