WTS Swaro Bino Mount, Slik Tripod, Fluid Head and more

Bughalli

WKR
It's that time of year where a gear up for hunting season and as I go through my bins I realize how much extra gear I've collected and never used. Time to pair it down. All of these are totally new (never used) or near new (used once). If I don't use something after awhile then I pass it on.

MANFROTTO 700RC2 FLUID HEAD
Great little fluid head for glassing. I have used this maybe 8 times, but the reality is that I'm not much of glassing kind of hunter. I just don't have the patience. It's very light, but not ultra ultra light like some of the new heads today. Would be great for the avg person getting into glassing or if using bigger glass or to shoot from. Selling for $50

QUICK RELEASE MOUNTING PLATES - these screw into the bottom of any accessory you want to mount on a tripod. (Bino adapter, spotting scope, shooting platform, rifle stock, etc.) Makes it fast and easy to switch from one thing to another (i.e. binos and then rifle). Retail for $20 each, selling for $10 each.

WINDOW MOUNTED TRIPOD HEAD - this clamps on to your truck window so you can mount a tripod and glass from the truck. It requires quick release mounting plates, which makes is fast and simple. Retails for $50, selling for $30

TRICLAWPS DOUBLE CAM - This allows you to mount your rifle on top of a tripod. With a nice fluid head you can mount the gun and it will hold it in whatever position you leave it. Pretty neat and I always thought I would use this for hunting with my son from a blind or watching a field, but he hasn't taken much interest in it. Retails for $100, selling for $60.

SWAROVSKI BINOCULAR MOUNT - this allows you to mount any binos to a tripod. Super simple if you attach one of the quick release plates mentioned above. Much easier glassing and eliminating the hand shake, which really improves your ability to see game. Very light weight. Retail for $155, selling for $100.

SLIK CARBON FIBER TRIPOD - This is the SLIK 624 PRO CF. Awesome little tripod, but I just don't use it. Go look at the review on S&S Archery. It's very very popular. Weighs only 29oz, min height of 14", max height of 44.7" You shave a few more ounces if you shorten the center post, which I never did. Easy to carry in your pack. It's ideal for glassing from a sitting position. Fully adjustable legs and angles, etc. All of the things you would expect from a quality tripod. Retails for $250, selling for $180.

MESH BIVY SACK - I had a couple early season archery hunts in Sept. and went with just a tarp because the weather was so mild. That was no fun because even though these were high alpine hunts in dry environments, I still found mosquitos would appear at dark and early morning. Super annoying. So I bought this ultra light mesh bivy. It's very compact and weighs virtually nothing. I've never used it! LOL. All my elk hunting since has now been in a wall tent and later in the season. I may get back to backpack hunting, but I bought an ultra light tent so I just don't think I'll use this. I don't recall how much it cost new. Selling for $40.

HAND SAW - Handy little saw if hunting tree stands and you want something in your pack or truck. I think I've used it once or twice, if that. Selling for $20

--------------------------------------
Wow..super limited by file sizes on here. I have pics of everything and happy to email or even Facetime if you want to inspect them. I'll try to shrink the files and post some pics in the future.

I'll be out of town Sept. 20-29th (Elk season). I can try to ship before, otherwise will need to wait until after I get back.

Back