Suppressors

W.B.

FNG
I bought a dead air primal this year and really like it. Don’t have another to compare it to but seems pretty quiet on subsonic 300 blk, plus it goes up to .45 so I can put it on my 45-70, 45 acp, and 9mm.

MatukaJoe

FNG
I don’t know much about them, but it would be nice to get one for the 308 caliber class. Are there any brands that are generally recommended? I just want something decent. Thanks
Read listen watch Pew Science - its not the end answer of all as each shooter hears a bit different shoots in different environments etc but its a good resource to help guide a person. https://pewscience.com/

bhylton

WKR
I've been exposed to probably close to a dozen different cans for tens of thousands of rounds in the last couple months. There's a lot of really good cans but for the money I was really impressed with the AB suppressors A10. Really good sound suppression build quality was impressive and they're super cheap compared to some of the other options. JK armament makes some pretty cool options if you want modularity and lightweight
Would an apples to apples be the A10 and a raptor 6 stack? Have you heard those side by side or other ab cans vs the A10?

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Shoot2HuntU
Would an apples to apples be the A10 and a raptor 6 stack? Have you heard those side by side or other ab cans vs the A10?
I haven't shot the raptor without the reflex but I would think so. The stainless has a little different tone than the titanium. I really like both cans though.

Sico Scythe is pretty hard to beat for modularity with the brakes and balance of length, weight, suppression on a hunting can IMO.

A little shorter version of the CAT Johnny law would be pretty cool..

omicron1792

Lil-Rokslider
The A-10 30 cal is a hub mount 7 baffle version for under 500. I have one in jail to put on a 22 cal AR. Not as light as a Ti raptor, but half the money.
I have dedicated A-10 on a 5.56. It’s great for the money.

I also have 8 stack AB raptor with 5” reflex. It’s like driving an older Cadillac with the air suspension. Smooth.

Sico Scythe is pretty hard to beat for modularity with the brakes and balance of length, weight, suppression on a hunting can IMO.

A little shorter version of the CAT Johnny law would be pretty cool..
Honestly was surprised at how beefy the JL and the MOB are. Both are insanely quiet tho