Suppressor suggestions

fatbacks

WKR
I feel like I should add that I would not buy all the mounts and such. For my first suppressor I bought 4-5 muzzle devices that all fit my suppressor and spent a pile of money on them. Now I have proper muzzle brakes and when I want the suppressor on, I just unscrew the brake and direct thread it. Much easier, cheaper, and you get muzzle devices that work vs what fits your suppressor.

My 2 cents...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRutt

Lil-Rokslider
So if i have an ultra 7cb that is a 5/8-24 what brakes or adapters can I use for my ar-15 (1/2 thread pitch) and my 300win tikka m695(guessing like 9/16). The can is technically a Direct thread. This is my first can and it really want to get some thread adapters for my other 2 guns. Any help would be greatly appreciated

So if i have an ultra 7cb that is a 5/8-24 what brakes or adapters can I use for my ar-15 (1/2 thread pitch) and my 300win tikka m695(guessing like 9/16). The can is technically a Direct thread. This is my first can and it really want to get some thread adapters for my other 2 guns. Any help would be greatly appreciated

here:

BigRutt

Lil-Rokslider
here:

You my friend are something else!! Thank you very much exactly what I was looking for! Heaven sent sir thank you kindly

Matt1214

Lil-Rokslider
Another one to consider is dead air nomad LT. it’s a longer and titanium version of the nomad. SilencerShop is only place that carries it.
unfortunately was out of stock so I ordered the nomad.
Tbac was my first choice but no dealers here where I live so I would’ve paid $180 in transfer fees or so.