Suppressor approved 96 days!!!

I didn't need to hear that. I submitted one middle of June that I would love to have for hunting season. I did hear of a 9 month and a 6 month approval from friends both this week.
If my math is right, I've lost my planner with important notes from last year, I'm on 9 month time scale. I got my 22 can notification maybe 2 weeks before I was expecting it.
I'm reasonably sure based on when I got my e-file done that the elk cannon won't be hushed until the season is over.

If my math is right, I've lost my planner with important notes from last year, I'm on 9 month time scale. I got my 22 can notification maybe 2 weeks before I was expecting it.
I'm reasonably sure based on when I got my e-file done that the elk cannon won't be hushed until the season is over.
Maybe a phone call to the ATF? I'm going to check on mine even though I'm barely over the 90days

TxLite

WKR
I certified 3/21/22, and again 3/21/23. This is annoying. Happy for you. But someone make this make sense.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
If you’re still stuck on the background check, people seem to be having good luck by reaching out to the FBI to ask for a status update. Background checks have been delayed and mysteriously get cleared up after reaching out

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Dang I just did a tbac maybe I’ll get it before bear season but I doubt it lol

Curious as well what all you need.
Ok, I got messaged about it.
You'll need either the serial number, or your ATF control number, or something else. (I missed it during the call because I'd been on hold forever this afternoon) The control number is on your form 4 paper.
Looks like I'm still pending

kfog

FNG
I’m over here crying at 193 days and counting on a 5.56 and .22lr can. Not expecting for another 2-3 months.

Pilsner

Lil-Rokslider
Currently waiting on one that got submitted the day before Thanksgiving last year.
*Heavy sigh*
Hunting buddy just got his this week that he purchased last August!