Suppressing a Tikka Superlite

Encore4me

FNG
I want to suppress my 300 win mag superlite. Where can I send to be cut down/threaded? Would like to have it cut down into the flutes but if that is not an option I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nobody

WKR
I want to suppress my 300 win mag superlite. Where can I send to be cut down/threaded? Would like to have it cut down into the flutes but if that is not an option I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely an option. Lots of guys on here have posted hundreds of photos of their fluted superlites cut to 16-20 inches and threaded for a suppressor (check the “custom tikka” thread). Any competent gunsmith should be willing to do it, and if they’re not willing to, you probably don’t wanna hire them. Chances are you’ll end up having it threaded 1/2x28 and then have to run an adapter for 5/8x24 for your suppressor.

If you want to pay to ship it to somebody, Unknown Munitions in Idaho would be my choice. But truth be told, you can probably find somebody local to you who can do it with a quick google search.

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
If you’re not wanting to ship, talk to your local guns shops and see who they recommend. Had a local guy, that a shop recommended do my fluted barrel about 6 weeks ago. I was originally planing on shipping it to Class 3 Machining in Dallas because of all the good reviews. Heard he passed away 2 weeks ago and they are now closed