Support HOWL, Win a Trip With MeatEater

Anybody with an active HOWL membership (HOWL PACK - GOHUNT - ABF - P&Y) on AUG 10th will have the chance to win this giveaway with MeatEater.

GET A MEMBERSHIP HERE

MeatEater has teamed up with Cypress Cove Marina and Lodge in Venice, LA for a guided 3-day/4-night fishing excursion. You’ll fish and process your catch with members of the MeatEater crew alongside expert local guides. Includes both inshore and offshore fishing for species such as redfish, speckled trout, mahi-mahi, yellowfin tuna, and wahoo, plus plenty of local cuisines from the heart of Cajun country.

● 3 days/4 nights accommodations at the Cypress Cove Lodge
● 2 days onshore and 1 day offshore guided fishing excursions
● Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, as well as select alcoholic and non-alcoholic
beverages.
● Guests on the trip will be accompanied by MeatEater content personalities
● Gear package worth up to $1000 in First Lite apparel, as well as other products
from MeatEater and select partners, subject to availability.

Last edited:
I've said this before, but no one seems to listen...we're not supposed to like meateater or rinella around here...maybe the rinella brother with the llamas in his minivan, but not steve...sheesh

luckyluciano2

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We are all in this together, as long as you are being a good steward of hunting and shedding a positive light on hunting we shouldn't condemn hunters because we don't like the way they hunt or them as a person. Especially guys with giant platforms that reach outside of the hunting niche. We will never win as a group if we keep being our own worst enemy. Anti-hunters not only work with each other but welcome each other's help to promote their cause. So when it comes to saving hunting, anyone willing to pitch in and roll their sleeves up is A OK in my book. I am grateful for ME wanting to help.

Good grief! HOWL is a good organization that’s just looking to reach people (for a good cause). Just because they’re offering tickets for ME, doesn’t mean that they’re worthless. Some people on here are too critical.
Are you surprised? See the thread about the guy from Europe with a bunch of tags? People are idiots.

Thanks HOWL for what you do.

dhatter9

FNG
I like HOWL and their mission. I appreciate what they are doing. Not going to bag on them because I don’t like what Meateater has become. I really did like Steve’s first couple books and some of his low-budget/more dirtbag seasons of the show. I’m bummed that Meateater is at the place it is now, money changes things.

HoytHntr4

WKR
I hope this doesn’t turn into a dumpster fire. HOWL is arguably one of the best things hunters have going for them in terms of advocacy and not loosing hunting rights. They need all the financial help they can to keep doing the work they do

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like HOWL and their mission. I appreciate what they are doing. Not going to bag on them because I don’t like what Meateater has become. I really did like Steve’s first couple books and some of his low-budget/more dirtbag seasons of the show. I’m bummed that Meateater is at the place it is now, money changes things.
Now is not the time to be petty.

Putting everything aside and stand up side by side with those who fight to preserve our hunting rights is lest any of us can do.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

If anyone wins and doesn't want to go on the trip because of their disdain for meat eater I will take one for the team and go for them.

Howl is doing a ton in my home state of Washington and getting one of the biggest hunting platforms on board to gain support is a huge win.

If you don't like meat eater that's ok but if you love hunting and want to support the guys in the trenches then support Howl.