Sunglasses while Hunting?

I always have a pair in my pack and one in my truck/on my person. Always an important piece of equipment when you need them.

Hondo

WKR
I always pack a pair of Costa's with brown lenses and another set of yellow lenses when I am hunting. When I am fishing I use the mirrored 580P or 580G Costa lenses in other frames. The lenses are easy to pop out and replace. You can get replacement lenses for Costa's and other brands from Fuse as well as other places. Beats having to lug around 2 pairs of glasses

Big Iron

FNG
After a botched PRK surgery- my eyes are extremely sensitive to light.

I always need to rock shades now.

I have a pair of mirror costas and a pair of non mirror oakleys. I leave the costas at home when hunting due to glare.

notradame

Lil-Rokslider
For all of us out there that have to wear glasses, if we don't wear them, we may not be able to see the deer clearly. I don't think it is a problem. In my case, when I get busted, it's usually because I made a stupid move that was seen. Old timers have told me not to make eye to eye contact with a deer or it will bolt. They can't see your eyes wearing glasses, especially sunglasses.

Cbrew

FNG
I wear mine if I’m out in full sun. Definitely helps cut down on the eye fatigue since I’m not squinting all the time. If you’re coming out west, I’d recommend them.