Stryker Inflatable Jet Boats

7mm-08

WKR
Wondering if anyone has any experience with the inflatable jet boats that are builty by a company named Stryker based in Aldergrove, British Columbia. I have researched these boats fairly extensively (well, as extensively as Google and YouTube allow) and I have read the threads on the other most popular inflatable jet boats (Solar and Strizh) elsewhere in this forum but have little interest in them because of country of origin. Our west coast Canadian members probably have expereince with these boats as do our Alaska members. Any thoughts with respect to the Stryker inflatable jet boats would be appreciated.

moonbaby

FNG
After a year of research its who I ended up going with. Went with a pro 500 60/40 merc for running the snake and clearwater rivers here in Idaho. Pick it up in May...they have been great to work with answering all questions and emails promptly. I did have to get a passport as I'm having the custom boat build there and am just going to go pick it up. These guys know how to set it up right and if you want a trailer they don't ship them.

I agree with moonbaby. I bought mine a month or so ago and they are excellent at communication. I have a 470 with a Yamaha 40/30. I will be taking it out today for the first time

Please let us know what you think Billygoat.
I got it to about 20mph up stream with only myself in it. I dont think it’s nearly as fast as a solar by any means. I still need to tinker with some stuff to get it to ride a little better. It’s perfect for what I need though- family adventures and hunting. You’re going to get splashed quite a bit through the chop. Not excessive amounts of water but it likes to splash. It does plow quite a bit and it doesn’t grab the turns as much as I would like and seems to be fairly intermittent. The thing is a tank though. Feels very durable. I’m happy with it but if you’re able to ride in different models / brands before you buy I would.

I think I’m going this route as well. Sounds like buyer beware for any Solar produced in the last couple years.

A guy started dealing Strykers here locally. He mentioned that they just started manufacturing with a 1.5mm USA made TPU bottom early this year. So if you’re planning on running shallow a bunch and looking for something more beefy, you may want to make sure you get one of them models. I’m looking forward to this spring when our local guys gets some demo days set up to give ‘em a test!