Strong (brand) Coffee Company

Ran a search and can’t find where Strong Coffee Company has been discussed on here so I wanted to share it with you guys as I have really been enjoying it in my morning routine. I picked up on it from the knees over toes guy that’s become so popular, then heard him mention it on the Rogan podcast last week, so it’s probably becoming more widely known now.

I’ve been doing the Daybreaker blend cold in a shaker with a couple ice cubes and the Morning Fix blend with 10-12 oz hot water when I want a hot coffee in the morning. They both work cold or hot, I just prefer those flavors the way I do it. With both sometimes I like to also add a nespresso shot in just to kick up the strength of the caffeine and add more strong coffee flavor.

The morning fix (red bag) is more of a traditional latte type coffee, but not too sweet. The Day breaker (black bag) is a bolder more cold brew type flavor with some chocolate type hints, but more black coffee tasting.

I am on my 2nd order and so far I really like it and have switched over to using it pre workout in the mornings when I am not doing fasted cardio. They are both about ~130 calories with 15 grams of protein and some other good stuff in it.

They also have a “black” version that seems like more traditional instant black coffee that’s 10 cals that would work better if your doing the intermittent fasting. Haven’t tried it but will add one the next order I place.

Look them up! Maybe youll like it as much as me!

Last edited:

NallaJ23

FNG
Thanks for the thread! I’ve been wanting to try this stuff, and it seems like it’s worth the try.

OP
B
Thanks for the thread! I’ve been wanting to try this stuff, and it seems like it’s worth the try.
I'm still loving it. I feel like its also helped me with some digestion and my morning routine if you know what I mean...

I have been doing the black plain coffee when I wake up + sip on a Wilderness Hydrate and recover or a LMT Electolyte packet during exercise for fasted cardio days and I have felt really good with that combo.

NallaJ23

FNG
I'm still loving it. I feel like its also helped me with some digestion and my morning routine if you know what I mean...

I have been doing the black plain coffee when I wake up + sip on a Wilderness Hydrate and recover or a LMT Electolyte packet during exercise for fasted cardio days and I have felt really good with that combo.
I use hydrate & recover also, so I’ll definitely have to try this combination! Thanks!