Stone glacier

TThomson5

FNG
Hey ladies! Wondering if any ladies are wearing any Stone Glacier jackets and how the sizing runs! Thank you in advance for the info.

Stone glacier jackets and pants run on the long side for both length and limb length. I’m not going to lie I think it would be tough for a female to fit into the gear. It is insanely good quality though!

A female friend of mine has hunted sheep and goats all over the world and uses stone glacier pants and puffy jackets almost exclusively. Based on her recommendation, my wife bought a pair of the DeHavilland Lite's for a mountain goat hunt later this month. IIRC she bought the medium and they damn near fit her perfect, though she was specifically looking for high-waisted pants. You could always hem the bottoms if that was an issue.

If I remember, I'll pick her thoughts after the hunt and post here.

MTRaine

Lil-Rokslider
I run SG exclusively for outer layers. I run a small in their pants and a small to medium in their jackets, an it all fits awesome

Attachments

• IMG_9033.jpeg
    IMG_9033.jpeg
    632.6 KB · Views: 30

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Stone glacier jackets and pants run on the long side for both length and limb length. I’m not going to lie I think it would be tough for a female to fit into the gear. It is insanely good quality though!

I have the men’s Grumman puffy vest and pants in a small and I feel like they fit pretty well over base layers. For reference I am 5’5 and 135 pounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey ladies! Wondering if any ladies are wearing any Stone Glacier jackets and how the sizing runs! Thank you in advance for the info.
Have you checked out FORLOH's women's line? 100% sourced and made in America, with a lifetime warranty.

A female friend of mine has hunted sheep and goats all over the world and uses stone glacier pants and puffy jackets almost exclusively. Based on her recommendation, my wife bought a pair of the DeHavilland Lite's for a mountain goat hunt later this month. IIRC she bought the medium and they damn near fit her perfect, though she was specifically looking for high-waisted pants. You could always hem the bottoms if that was an issue.

If I remember, I'll pick her thoughts after the hunt and post here.
She loved the pants

819B0BCA-F49D-4B21-BF9E-66C261D8523D.jpeg