Stone Glacier Pack Giveaway!

GFY

Lil-Rokslider
^^^x3, awesome and generous offer, but I loath facebook. Maybe every rokslide member could have a shot at it and the facebook crowd would have an extra shot at it like the nomad giveaway a month or two ago?

X4 very nice offer though.

thanks.

cadahl

FNG
Thanks a lot Ryan and Kurt. I was able to resist facebook until now. I'm in and more ways than one. Great gear makes people do some crazy things. Time to stop lurking as well I suppose.

^^^x3, awesome and generous offer, but I loath facebook. Maybe every rokslide member could have a shot at it and the facebook crowd would have an extra shot at it like the nomad giveaway a month or two ago?

X4 very nice offer though.

thanks.

X5, would be nice to offer to the non-FB crowd as well.

Thant for the offer though!

Clarktar

WKR
Yea, awesome deal! But.... I don't have the Facebook.... wish there was another way to enter!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Sorry guys! We gave away over 15,000 dollars worth of gear in this Forum last year. So I'm sure there will be more soon..... But I thought FB would bite me for a long time too. But it's really not that bad. Seriously though we will have some stuff in the forum soon

Floorguy

WKR
Thanks for having the giveaway Ryan even though I don't like sharing contests...(mainly because I hate getting shares for mary kay from female family members and friends) but I still shared it.

I don't see what the big deal is guys you could set up a facebook account set it to private not add any friends and just use it for contests that require shares. I use mine mainly to follow different outdoor/gun companies.

ETA I don't think you need to apologize

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Stephen if you go to the Rokslide Facebook page find the add that is the first post of this string. At the bottom it will say share. Let me know if you need clarification.