WTS Stone glacier pack dump

ffemt94

Lil-Rokslider
**If there are buyers for all pieces I will separate this out***
SG Gear lot dump! Looking to move this all as a single lot right since shipping costs and time spent shipping them makes it hard to part out single pockets.
Included in this are the following:

2 Krux Frames with Small belts (both are used but have only packed out one animal each.you can see on the one frame there is a small hole in one of the shoulder straps. Both are dusty and have some fraying and piling which is normal wear and tear. SG has looked over them both).

Hydro lid (used with some dirt on it but otherwise in good shape)

Evo lid (basically like new used on one hiking trip, maybe has some dust)

2 Accessory pockets (used but in great shape with some dirt on them)

SG rain cover

Access bag (used but again in great shape with some dust on it)

Hydration pocket, camp pocket, 2 FHF pockets(all are in good shape, the bladder pocket has some dirt on it).

Evo 40/56(was used on one day hike, like new shape)

Evo 3300 (has been used has some dirt,marks on it which should wash out. There is a small hole on the XPac in the back of the bag that needs patched).

R3 3300(used has some marks on it and some dirt as well. The biggest thing is that some of the rubber zipper guard has come off but I’ve had no issues with it.)

I’m more than happy to take more pictures of any specific piece of gear. With my work schedule it may just take a day or so. Looking to sell everything here for $1,000 OBO shipped and that covers PayPal fees.

8f5766ff58d1b7c216d94592fe158045.jpg

2c8ee6484f558c40b870c80d7d13371e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
SG Gear lot dump! Looking to move this all as a single lot right since shipping costs and time spent shipping them makes it hard to part out single pockets.
Included in this are the following:

2 Krux Frames with Small belts (both are used but have only packed out one animal each.you can see on the one frame there is a small hole in one of the shoulder straps. Both are dusty and have some fraying and piling which is normal wear and tear. SG has looked over them both).

Hydro lid (used with some dirt on it but otherwise in good shape)

Evo lid (basically like new used on one hiking trip, maybe has some dust)

2 Accessory pockets (used but in great shape with some dirt on them)

SG rain cover

Access bag (used but again in great shape with some dust on it)

Hydration pocket, camp pocket, 2 FHF pockets(all are in good shape, the bladder pocket has some dirt on it).

Evo 40/56(was used on one day hike, like new shape)

Evo 3300 (has been used has some dirt,marks on it which should wash out. There is a small hole on the XPac in the back of the bag that needs patched).

R3 3300(used has some marks on it and some dirt as well. The biggest thing is that some of the rubber zipper guard has come off but I’ve had no issues with it.)

I’m more than happy to take more pictures of any specific piece of gear. With my work schedule it may just take a day or so. Looking to sell everything here for $1,000 OBO shipped and that covers PayPal fees.

8f5766ff58d1b7c216d94592fe158045.jpg

2c8ee6484f558c40b870c80d7d13371e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you decide to split up I would be interested in the Hydro lid !

Interested in the camp pocket , hydration pocket and rain cover if you decide to split.

Back