Stone Glacier Customer Service

Wasatchbuck

Lil-Rokslider
I know its been said a dozen times before but you just cannot beat the customer service that Kurt offers. Trying to get my pack dialed in, Kurt was johnny on the spot with advice and getting me what I needed to get the fit right. Going above and beyond to help his customers really drives home the confidence in owning a product such as the one that Kurt offers. To anyone considering a new pack purchase, do not hesitate to give Kurt a call. You will not be disappointed.

Not too many companies where the owner is the main person you deal with. Kurt has been the best customer service orientated person I've dealt with, always going above and beyond my expectations. Plus.....he makes a super product and is always listening to customer input.

Not too many companies where the owner is the main person you deal with. Kurt has been the best customer service orientated person I've dealt with, always going above and beyond my expectations. Plus.....he makes a super product and is always listening to customer input.

Listening to customer input is a huge thumbs up. For the longest time there were some that only did what they liked. Not what their customers were looking for.