Exo customer service review

EGT

FNG
Hey, just wanted to share my recent exo experience. I cant review the pack (I bought a k4) because I dont have enough perspective. It's the only "alpha" pack Ive ever tried. I can, however, attest to the customer service. ( tldr; it's the best service I'ver ever had).

I damaged my pack last year, between significant rucking for training, a 2 week stones sheep hunt, and a canoe moose hunt, I managed to perforate the bottom, rip one of the tabs and generally beat the son b!tch up. I requested some repairs and custom modifications, and wanted to buy the rifle holder attachment as well.

I mailed to them, international is slow, but it got there. I had some regular communication with them, and it seemed like they were busy but thats to be expected. A few weeks later, my pack arrived WITH the rifle carrier and NO invoice. All the work had been done and then some. When I reached out, they told me " this took to long to get back to you, so it's on us". Unbelievable. Fan boy for life now.

Loper

WKR
I’ve only encountered positive things when communicating with EXO’s customer service. Good to know you received the same positive experience. It’s refreshing to see someone on the internet take the time to sing the praises of a company’s customer serivice rather than complaining.

smacha538

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like a great company to support. While I have not had to utilize much from a customer service perspective, I can't speak highly enough of my K4. I think they do an amazing job at making specs, dimensions, sizing, and fitting info abundant and readily available.

runnhunt

FNG
Exo's customer service is amazing! I had a K3 bag I threw it in the wash and when I pulled it out the bag was destroyed. I reached out to them and they acknowledged a problem with a batch of fabric and replaced the bag no questions asked. Zero hassle! They are world class.

Nine Banger

Lil-Rokslider
Same, I hiked a while with a short frame and couldn't get the load lifters high enough, so they sent me the medium frame to try and send one back...all it cost was a deposit.

TripleJ

WKR
I've had nothing but the best customer service from them, they seem to always go above and beyond.

Not only are they my favorite pack system on the market functionality wise, they are a solid group of folks, and conduct themselves as well as any business can