Stone Glacier Customer Service...

ToolMann

WKR
Is amazing. I bought a used (year old, perfect condition) X-Curve and Sky 5900. I have been having fitment issues. Not their fault, I have a weird body with sharp point hips and some weird back bone protrusions. Per some suggestions on here I reached out to Kurt. He has gone above and beyond to help me out. They are now going to send me some straight stays to try instead of the curved. For free. I just keep the ones that work best and send back the others. Very cool of them.

If I can't work either out I'll be looking to trade; but I hope they do because I know the SG team will always be there to help out.

Anyways, probably common knowledge, but wanted to give their service some love.

JasonWi

WKR
Super friendly group of guys and took lots of time to answer all my questions. Poured me a beer and we BS'd about hunting for a couple of hours. Since then I've swapped my pack system, and have bought a number of their technical clothing pieces. High quality all around

Gseith

WKR
Bringing an old thread back to the top.

They were purchased by vista and the customer service is still great.
Wife had issues with her pack fit and they helped her out quickly.
I had issues with the fit of mine and they helped quickly. They said for $700 they will make sure I’m happy.
The last time we were in the store talking to the clerk we got on the subject of how my 11year old has to be the only kid in Ohio with SG stickers on everything and he’s waiting to get big enough for his own pack like dads. Store clerk turned around grabbed him a shirt at no cost. They just another got a future customer when he gets a little older.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
They are awesome. I called to buy a new waist belt for a frame I got back in 2017, they ended up just giving me a free one with free shipping since they had an updated version of the old belt.