Stone Glacier Bino Harness HELP

I have a pair of Zeiss 8x40 SFLs and I plan to put a wiser sparrow bino tripod mount on them. Does anyone use the new SG Sentinel bino pack with the Zeiss 8x40 SFLs who could verify which size sentinel bino pack I need? I was thinking the regular size sentinel pack should work but would love confirmation on that. Thanks!

Last edited:

chindits

WKR
Update

The fabric makes noise when opening pockets. Synthetic fabric sliding on synthetic fabric noise. On a calm day I had a tough time getting my range finder out without alerting high elevation muley’s. About 70 meters out and they were reacting to the noise.

On another day I had water getting in my range finder pocket during a rain storm. I can’t say about the bino pouch because I kept opening it during the rain storm to glass so that would explain that water intrusion. However, I never ranged anything in that rain and the next morning there was water in the bottom of the rangefinder pouch.

It was a hard rain above tree line with 1 second from lightning to thunder bang. Not fun.