Stone Glacier Avail 2200 Day Pack

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Stone Glacier's Avail 2200 day pack is one of my go to packs for all of my preseason scouting and hiking even travel. This pack comes in two different colors TAN and FG. It is only a whapping 3.5lbs. It has its own adjustable shoulder straps and hip belt that can be removed to add to the Stone Glacier line up of frames. This bag has extra pockets on the inside as well as sleeves for your water and other items you would like to throw in there. The comfort of this pack is amazing and would highly recommend this pack to anyone that is looking for a ultra lightweight day pack to use as an everyday bag. Not only is this pack built for the hunter but a few of the guys in the office ski and snowboard and they said it is the best traveling bag to hit the slopes with they have ever used. Definitely check this out or let me know what you guys think about the avail 2200.

ke6cvh

FNG
I am new and see that nobody has replied to your thread but lots have viewed it. Just like my first post which has 67 views as of today in about 24 hours since posting and zero comments. Sounds like you have a great daypack. I'm into making one for myself not buying anything new but have seen stone glacier and they demand allot of respect from what I've read. Best regards, Mike