Stoked for the weekend!

I'm headed out tomorrow to hunt muley's with my youngest daughter. She hasn't hunted with me since she was a freshman in HS and I wasn't sure she would ever get back in to it again. For all you Dad's out there, enjoy your hunts with your youngsters! It goes by way too fast.

I'm taking my 6 y/o daughter to western Kansas for some spot and stalk deer hunting, her first time, I'm pumped. Also earlier today I was eye'ing my Montana and Wyoming antelope points situations to take my 10 y/o boy on his first western hunt next year. These are the days, I think.

OP
Customweld
My soon to be 13 year old can’t wait for her first tag this year. She has 4 total. We had an absolute blast last year. Every year I wonder if it’ll be the last. I’m looking forward to her tags more than mine.
I think with teenage girls, you may never know when they call it quits.
I have 3 girls between 20 and 25. They all hunted with me when they were 8-15 and stopped after that. My middle daughter got back in to it about 5 years ago and hunts with me when she can get time off. The oldest is out of state and says she wants to get back to it when she moves back. It seems that some girls drift away from it during those awkward teen years. To be honest, there were a few times I had a hard time being around them too.

Loper

WKR
I'm headed out tomorrow to hunt muley's with my youngest daughter. She hasn't hunted with me since she was a freshman in HS and I wasn't sure she would ever get back in to it again. For all you Dad's out there, enjoy your hunts with your youngsters! It goes by way too fast.
That is awesome! Enjoy the hunt and the time with your daughter.

OP
Customweld
I'm taking my 6 y/o daughter to western Kansas for some spot and stalk deer hunting, her first time, I'm pumped. Also earlier today I was eye'ing my Montana and Wyoming antelope points situations to take my 10 y/o boy on his first western hunt next year. These are the days, I think.
These are the days, soak it in!