Stiller Predator Short Action Magnum

I picked one up today before they ran out. Now to figure out what to do with it!
I love the 6.8 Western so that may be in its future!

I have an x bolt in 6.8 and love to shoot it, might build this a bit shorter for suppressed...

So I bought one of these and it showed up, beautiful action, however what I found out is these are gen ones and they won't work if you're trying to build something like a 6.5 PRC. If you're trying to build a shorter cartridge like maybe a 6 Sherman sst, then it's money!
I've already had my FFL transfer into my name, so if anyone else wants it, I will sell it for the price that I got it plus shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested...

OP
cornstalker
So I bought one of these and it showed up, beautiful action, however what I found out is these are gen ones and they won't work if you're trying to build something like a 6.5 PRC. If you're trying to build a shorter cartridge like maybe a 6 Sherman sst, then it's money!
I've already had my FFL transfer into my name, so if anyone else wants it, I will sell it for the price that I got it plus shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested...
Oh, dang! Would they work for standard WSM cartridges?
Probably not a 6.8 Western though, eh?