Stays and wasit belt

lorneparker1

Lil-Rokslider
I searched all over the website but how do you know what stays are for you? 26 inch or 24, composite or alum. and what waist belt. I am 6 foot 230. 38 inch waist

With all these packs coming up for sale i wanna make sure i get what i need.

P.s im want to buy a Duplex t2 or t1 in whatever i need for stays and waist belt if someone is selling one hahah

Lorne

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
26" stays, large waist belt....if you have a normal back profile, l would get composite stays. If you have a unique torso you may need to go with aluminum stays and bend the profile as needed. You may get away with medium belt, but I prefer to have more of the pad wrapped around my waist verse less of it.

OP
L

lorneparker1

Lil-Rokslider
THanks Doug,

How much are the waist belts? Sorry for the questions but i cant find the answers to any of these on the kifaru site. (could very well be operator error) lol

dotman

WKR
THanks Doug,

How much are the waist belts? Sorry for the questions but i cant find the answers to any of these on the kifaru site. (could very well be operator error) lol

$80 plus shipping last I checked for T1 belt, not sure if duplex is the same price or not.

You def want 26" stays for greater lift. A large belt MAY bottom out on you being 38". It is a borderline waste size. If worn in summer it might not work ?? With heavy clothing you will be ok. I am a 40" waste so I can tell if I was to magically lose weight and inches I might be at the borderline also.