Static Rewarming Drill, By Rachel Meiggs

welcome here!
your article is so informational and helps the person to survive in this type of situation like in a warm climate.
So thanks for uploading here you experience.

Way to go girl! RESPECT! Next time try the dynamic rewarming drill for comparison. I assume if I end up soaking wet that Murphy's Law is in play and my camp is miles away. I jumped in my pool in Feb and started hiking. 5.5 miles later I was only a little damp wearing Sitka gear. My Darn Tough socks were still a bit wet but my feet were warm. If I were to accidentally end up wet in freezing cold weather, I would not rely on my sleep system or shelter...especially since they may not be nearby. Moving works. It generates instant heat and I think it's easier (mentally) to accomplish the goal. Sitting can be tough.

a couple observations- my guess is on your tank top is that has lycra, lycra is a great fabric, but it holds moisture tenaciously- you don't want lycra in layers you want to dry quickly

This was my first thought as well, I figured a sitka piece with "Core" and "Active" in the name would trend towards ideal for this purpose but it definitely has more spandex than the core garments I have.

From their website: Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Comfort Stretch Peached Knit (88% Polyester, 12% Spandex), Polyester Power-Mesh (81% Polyester, 19% Spandex)

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
The video and article are both very well done! Great information that’s totally applicable afield. Love it!

thunt52

FNG
Rewarming can be the difference in making it home or not up north. Great information.