Staccato - talk me out of it…😳

USMC-40

WKR
Thanks. Any experience with the leugo alien?
My brother just purchased one maybe a month ago and probably has 1k rounds through it. I’ve shot it and it’s unique - no malfunctions of any kind whatsoever and the bore axis creates an almost non-existent recoil impulse. Hard to find holsters though, but there are places that can handle that.

I just got some bonus money from work I wasn’t expecting and my wife said to spoil myself. I’ve got more hunting rifles and nightforce/trijicon scopes than I use. I have traditionally been a glock guy. Own and use a handful of them…never had a nice handgun. Everything I have read about the Staccato CS appeals to me. Is there something better I should be looking at for around the same price point? Any reason not to get a staccato? Any bad experiences with them? @Formidilosus ?
Caveat to this post: I’m not a competitive shooter or anything close.

Just got done renting both the CS and the P at a local range. Really liked the P, super smooth and accurate. The CS seemed cool and well made, just wasn’t as fun to shoot given its size (understanding that this is my opinion; your results may vary). I was leaning towards potentially picking up both at some point but am now thinking about getting the P and saving a little money on the EDC gun and going with an sig x macro instead.

My brother just purchased one maybe a month ago and probably has 1k rounds through it. I’ve shot it and it’s unique - no malfunctions of any kind whatsoever and the bore axis creates an almost non-existent recoil impulse. Hard to find holsters though, but there are places that can handle that.
I'm reading that the gas system causes it to heat up pretty quick after a couple mags, one video showed the trigger guard at 180° after 50 rounds rapid fired. Did you experience this? It looks like a cool gun but that would bother me I think

11boo

WKR
Anyone found a website that offers discounts on Staccatos? Big Tex used to offer 10% off and no taxes but they stopped.
Hardly any discount on them anywhere. Stac will cut you a deep discount if you are a cop,
A small one for a vet.
Only cheaper way to get one is used, and their warranty is only good for the original owner.

Hardly any discount on them anywhere. Stac will cut you a deep discount if you are a cop,
A small one for a vet.
Only cheaper way to get one is used, and their warranty is only good for the original owner.
Good to know. Thanks

PaulIV

FNG
There is a cosmetic blemish section on the staccato website that saves a few hundred bucks typically. They tend to go very quickly and all the reviews indicate the blemish is often not even found by the buyers. I’ve been stalking for a while hoping the combo I want shows up.