Stable Arrow Build

Scorpion

WKR
You are way underspined for that point weight and arrow length. Definitely possible that there is fletching contact, even though Max Stealth canes are pretty low profile.

Lowering your point weight would help to identify the spine issue. If fletching contact is happening you’ll be able to determine that as well.

S.Clancy

WKR
You don't "have" to paper tune. The only time I do is when I am changing arrow setups, I will paper tune a bare shaft to get the length cut right. If I replace a rest or change the strings I will bareshaft tune out to 30-40 yards. That has always been enough to have my fixed blades flying very consistently out to 60-70 yards.

As others have said, I think you are super weak on spine. If you are super weak on spine and shooting a long ferruled broadhead you can get some strange arrow flight. If you were going to do it right you need to set your rest to centershot, then paper tune bareshaft arrows. You will cut down the arrow until you either get a very small, or no tear on a bareshaft arrow through paper. This means start with a long arrow, cutting 1/4 inch off until you get that small or no tear. Then you will be ready to bareshaft tune and your broadheads should be stacking wherever you aim. I would start with 300 spine arrows cut at 29-30 inches and work your way down.