Stabilizer

Hey boys, looking for some advice on a new stabilizer combo dampener for my 04 Hoyt xtec. It is my hunting bow. Any recommendations? Also anyone have one they tried and want to sell let me know. Thanks, rob

i would suggest the B Stinger Sport Hunter Extreme. Evan Williams suggested it for me, and I really like it on my Spyder. It is more adjustable than the original B Stingers. I use the 8" and it is perfect.

Ethan S.

Lil-Rokslider
I use the 11.5" Fuse Carbon Blade on my hunting bow. They have several models to choose from, and for your bow I would recommend the sidekick. Fuse also makes a more economical model, the FlexBlade, which is geared more to noise reduction than stabilization.

CaseyU

WKR
I also use the 11.5 blade. I really like it but will be using a b stinger this huntinh season. I went back and forth for a while and and kept going to the blade for weight purposes. Think i will be sticking with a b stinger for a while

AGPank

WKR
I really like the Doinker tactical. The offset design helps balance the sight and quiver if you use one.