Stabilizer help

lintond

WKR
I'm buying a CS Turbo and probably putting a black gold ascent with dovetail on it. I'm looking to put a stabilizer system on it and open for suggestions. Last year I had issues with torque when I shot with a full quiver. So I'm probably going to run a side bar setup.

What have you used? What length? 8"? 10"?

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I run 10" with 9 oz out front, but is closer to 11" with side bar adaptor. Then I run a 6" side bar with 6 oz on it. The side bar balances out my six arrow quiver and tommy Hogg fairly well.

OR Archer

WKR
I run a 10.5" Doinker. I think any length less than that isn't really going to help much with stabilization since the weight is to close to your hand up front. Id look at stabilizers that offer you the option to add or subtract weight such as B stinger and Doinker. I personally dont run a side bar on my hunting set up but if it helps in your overall accuracy by all means go for it. Stabilizers are a tricky thing and it takes a lot of experimenting to find that sweet spot. If your local shop will let you take your bow in and try out different stabilizers and shoot them at distance.

TheArtRed

FNG
I run the 7.5" Pine Ridge Archery Nitro stabilizer with 2 extra 1 oz weights added. Good deal too. 8 color options and several finish options. For side bar, I really like the doinker stuff.

desertcj

WKR
I'm looking at the Stokerized SS1. Will also work with whatever stabalizer you choose. I've heard that the Doinker tactical is good as well.

I love my bstinger sidebar and stabilizer. That thing holds perfect after some playing with the weights

I have had good success with a Stokerized SS1 on my Spyder. It offsets my Tightspot quiver and sight very well.

Attachments

• stoke_ss1LG.jpg
    stoke_ss1LG.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 25