Stabilizer Companies

Hofhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to see if you guys have had any experience with Cutter Stabilizers or Quattro Stabilizers. Good/bad/ugly. Also any other companies that I need to check out. Looking for either 12/8 or 10/8 set up.

Thanks

DB29

Lil-Rokslider
I have Cutters. Started with 12/10 and ended up at 10/8.

They are great stabilizers. I had some questions when I was buying mine and the owner called to answer them.

TAP stabs is awesome. The owner personally texted me about 4 months ago and spoke to me on the phone answering every question I had about their product.

I purchased a great setup and it makes my Halon 32 balance like a dream. Before it would always dive forward even just holding it and has been that way since I bought it new. TAP stabs made it a whole new bow for me.20240102_131246.jpg

Gmatyok

FNG
Looking to see if you guys have had any experience with Cutter Stabilizers or Quattro Stabilizers. Good/bad/ugly. Also any other companies that I need to check out. Looking for either 12/8 or 10/8 set up.

Thanks

Check out podium archers stabilizers, I don’t have any personal experience with them but have heard good things about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
I bought two from Quattro. They came super fast and quality was top notch. I'm still playing around with them and recently decided to ditch the back bar. They look cool but my bow does need it.

I run TAP as well. No issues. Many others over the years. In the end it's a carbon rod with some weights on the end. I run 15/12 on mine.

Inline 5 lower.jpg