Squatter Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems orchestrated. All this squatting crap, unmitigated illegal immigration, the shop lifting stuff... Luckily nothing's really changed yet in Oklahoma where I live, but it does make you wonder what the hell is going on.

Broomd

WKR
It seems orchestrated. All this squatting crap, unmitigated illegal immigration, the shop lifting stuff... Luckily nothing's really changed yet in Oklahoma where I live, but it does make you wonder what the hell is going on.
Seems orchestrated?!? C'mon, brother. You know better.

Peregrine

FNG
Plenty of stuff on the news about the 'Squatter Scam' - where people take over a house.
Florida just signed legislation to make it easier to remove squatters.

Has anyone had this issue?

What would you do if someone squatted/took over your property?
Not a problem here in Alabama “yet”. Seems like I could easily make their stay very uncomfortable (weird stuff happening late at night, pit bulls from the animal shelter showing up, maybe some rats or a gator…) and they would gladly move on.

go_deep

WKR
Let me ask the question.
What does a city, county, or state have to gain by protecting squatters that are going to take a nice home and turn it into a pile that no one will want to own or maintain?
Let's say it's so compromised that the owners insurance totals it, level the property, and now you don't even have tax revenue from that property.

Broomd

WKR
Let me ask the question.
What does a city, county, or state have to gain by protecting squatters that are going to take a nice home and turn it into a pile that no one will want to own or maintain?
Let's say it's so compromised that the owners insurance totals it, level the property, and now you don't even have tax revenue from that property.
Wow, you guys really have no clue. No offense, but some of you have no idea how Marxism really works. Break down the system, take from the wealthy, or middle class and redistribute. DEI, social justice, equity...IT'S ALL THE SAME THING. Squatters are just another piece of this, and the elites couldn't care less about your lost home or dilemma, it's why jails are revolving doors in these same 'squatter' locales.

It's not rocket science, nor is it tinfoil hat time. It's scary to think that some are so naive!

Last edited:
Let me ask the question.
Probably the same reason why cities would abolish their police force, not prosecute crimes, not hold criminals on bail, allow open air drug markets and prostitution in broad daylight.

There are district attorney's all over the country that are funded by the open society foundation. You tell me what they're trying to do? Destroy our country is what it looks like to me.

It's kind of funny (yeah, not really), because a co-worker and I were just having a conversation yesterday about this whole squatter issue. He was reading some national news and read an article about how CA was changing some laws regarding squatters. He brought up the scenario "What if you went on vacation and came home to squatters living in your house, what would you do"? Me "Well they'd better hope to be armed and ready to kill me because that's exactly what I would do to them as soon as I accessed my safe". Breaking and entering with defense of life and property as far as I'm concerned, and living in AK (like all the other states that have the castle doctrine), I would bet the courts would see it the same way.

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
In a dystopian system like ours, the good and just are the villains. This is why decent people are rotting in jail cells still untried after J6, and criminals slink the streets doing whatever the hell they want without recourse or remorse.

The best thing immediate thing for America is for George S*r*s to be < fill in the blank >...

I would beat the living brakes off of a squatter on my property. They would leave. One way, or another.

Just like the commercial, City people just don’t get it. lol

fwafwow

WKR
Put your property and house into a trust. A judge can't touch you then.

Trusts protect from creditors and this case, squatters and judges.
I am not sure this is right but would like to be wrong. Can you explain please? If you create the trust and are a beneficiary, the general rule is that the trust assets are exposed to your creditors. And if the real estate is in the jurisdiction of the court, the judge has power over the property.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Wow, you guys really have no clue. No offense, but some of you have no idea how Marxism really works. Break down the system, take from the wealthy, or middle class and redistribute. DEI, social justice, equity...IT'S ALL THE SAME THING. Squatters are just another piece of this, and the elites couldn't care less about your lost home or dilemma, it's why jails are revolving doors in these same 'squatter' locales.

It's not rocket science, nor is it tinfoil hat time. It's scary to think that some are so naive!
DEI= Didn't Earn It

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
In a dystopian system like ours, the good and just are the villains. This is why decent people are rotting in jail cells still untried after J6, and criminals slink the streets doing whatever the hell they want without recourse or remorse.

The best thing immediate thing for America is for George S*r*s to be < fill in the blank >...
Unfortunately ol Georgie's boy is worse than he is

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.