Springbar Wood Stove Set Up

Thinking about picking up a Springbar Classic Jack 140 in time for my 2025 Wyoming Elk Tag. I have a Davis Tent Stove that has a straight 5.5” pipe. Looks like Springbar is trying to force folks to use Winnerwell stoves that use a 3.5” pipe and uses the 45° bend to go through the side wall. Anyone found an easy way to modify their existing stove to make the 45° bend and buy/make a stove jack collar that works with the detachable stove vent on the Springbar?

I hunt solo or with my brother so thinking a Springbar makes sense rather than getting a big Davis Wall Tent Stove but if I can’t make the stove work that may force my hand.

mtbn

FNG
I was looking at their Skyliner tent a year or so ago, wanting an American made tent, but didn't want to buy a new stove, especially a Chinese one. Called them and they said you could use any stove if you could find parts and pieces. I bought a Ellis pyramid instead and happy so far.

Matt O

FNG
I recently ordered a CJ 140 and had the same question. Given you have to cut the hole in the zip-in stove jack attachment, theoretically you should be able to utilize other stoves on the market as long as they use a similar pipe size and allow for the 45 degree angle pipe.

OP
Fever Buck
I recently ordered a CJ 140 and had the same question. Given you have to cut the hole in the zip-in stove jack attachment, theoretically you should be able to utilize other stoves on the market as long as they use a similar pipe size and allow for the 45 degree angle pipe.
Yes, that’s my point I’m getting at. The side wall flashing kit is only 4.7”, which most common wood stoves are bigger. Just don’t see how to make it work. Guess I’ll need to go with a Davis tent that’s going to be way too big.