Spotter buying advice - Leica Televid 77?

Looking to upgrade my spotter from a Vortex Razor more into the "Alpha" category. Still piecing all the great info on Rokslide together and looking at Swaros, Kowas and Leicas. I've been seeing plenty of the Leica Televid 77 and 62 (APO) in the $900 range used (like this one - https://www.keh.com/shop/leica-apo-...lar-b-32x-ww-eyepiece-41004-silver-black.html).
It seems like the consensus I've seen on the forums is that the Leicas with APO that are a bit older are a major step up from Vortex or Maven and are pretty close or equal to the current Swarovskis. Is that correct?
I also figure I could probably get a Swaro for around $1500 used. Or maybe a Kowa 774 on Ebay for $1300 (it's harder to decipher Kowa's classification system and the fact that its coming from japan on Ebay gives me a bit more pause).
What would you guys recommend? Is the Leica for $900 the best option here or will I wish that I shelled out the extra $600 for the Swaro in a couple years? Any other places to look or scopes to consider? Upper end budget is $1500 and I'd prefer to keep it closer to 1K

OP
E
I've owned both.

Stretch your budget and get the kowa 774.

I've never bought from Japan but never heard anything bad from guys who have.
My heart knows you’re right but my bank account cringes a bit. All of the 774s are the fluorite right?