Spot Hogg Triple Stack @ S&S Archery

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully they cycle through the rounds quickly. I ordered March 7th and nothing yet.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m a bit late to the game on the preorder. On your site I can’t order the normal configuration but I can get the custom ordered, should I go that route? I would assume that the customs take longer than the standard setups. Also, I’ve never used a dove tail sight before. Is there a huge difference between the fast Eddie xl and the regular?
Sorry I missed this one! Great question on the dovetail. The purpose of the dovetail is to offer more adjustability when lining up your peep to the sight housing. However if you choose to use the MRT (triple ring) then its easy to line up your peep regardless. I personally like the Tommy, its got 4 mounting positions, but its still a fixed base.

On the custom vs stock orders. Unfortunately i do not know when we will have stock available to sell. Our first order is sold out with pre-orders and should be shipping in the next week or so. So our next order will be available for sales. I have no idea when that will be... As soon as i know, ill open it up again...

-rob

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Roksliders! Thank you for your patience! Yes, i have seen some custom orders shipping that were placed in Feb. Just as soon as i get a tracking number from Spot Hogg with our initial order i will shoot out another email and also update the post here. Its getting VERY close!

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
BTW if anyone doesn't want to wait for the triple stack, i do have quite a few Fast Eddie XL 3 Pin MRT's available in both the .010 and .019.

Legend

WKR
BTW if anyone doesn't want to wait for the triple stack, i do have quite a few Fast Eddie XL 3 Pin MRT's available in both the .010 and .019.

How many indicators does this 3 pin have?

L.M._Rog

FNG
Thanks for the pics. Hope mine shows up by August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H80Hunter

WKR
I waited too long to part with it!

Also side note, shoutout to rob, there was a minor mix up (100% on spot hoggs end) and he took great care of me and instantly made it all right. Awesome guy and a great business.

Any idea what the wait time is now that they are shipping for a custom conversion kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodneyltd

FNG
Classified Approved
Thanks for posting the actual pictures. Hope mine gets here in the next month.

It should be noted that the triple stack cannot be properly sighted in without the spacer kit that you will have to buy separate from spot Hogg, this goes for all bow manufacturers and models. without the spacer you will be shooting to far left for right handed bows and to far right for left. with all the hype behind this sight spot Hogg was asleep at the wheel on this one.

It should be noted that the triple stack cannot be properly sighted in without the spacer kit that you will have to buy separate from spot Hogg, this goes for all bow manufacturers and models. without the spacer you will be shooting to far left for right handed bows and to far right for left. with all the hype behind this sight spot Hogg was asleep at the wheel on this one.
is this true @S&S Archery (Rob)

WRM

WKR
Funny, I've never had a sight I DIDN'T have to put a big spacer in to sight in. I attributed it to being right handed and strongly left eye dominant.

mcamakua

FNG
I appreciate the heads up. It would really suck to wait 4 months for the sight only to wait for a spacer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Funny, I've never had a sight I DIDN'T have to put a big spacer in to sight in. I attributed it to being right handed and strongly left eye dominant.
Im also RH and left eye dominant, butt iv never had to use a spacer. Butt iv only owned 3 different sights.